Inside My Souls Vision

Sunday, March 20, 2011

And of Friendship

*************

Somewhere amongst all the tangled,
Hurried lives we lead
Day in and day out,
We sometimes forget to capture and understand
Who we have
In our lives instead of what we are reaching for.
To reflect on what we do have and learn to love
And appreciate
How far we have come.
Sometimes we feel it takes too much time
Or perhaps
That it may
Not be the best we want.
This is a time to view not only the future,
But to rekindle the past
To build tomorrows.
So now I wish to stop a moment and express
My reflections
And visions;
Of love so often shown by you.–
Be it with tears or laughter:
And of friendship - so dear and nearest
To my heart.
For in my tangled life of times past and the
Misunderstanding of
The future to come;
To feel I'll always have a friend - with love –
To share for the reaching
And rekindling of my life -- I have you.

*************