Inside My Souls Vision

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VISIONS & LIFE

*************

I once had a vision – of wealth and fame;
Living for no one, just spreading my name.
No one mattered; except me and my fame;
I know now it was only a game.

For once again – a vision came:
Of others having – wealth and fame.
Ones who had known me – knew not my name,
They had someone else better to play the game.

So stop your day dreaming today and live,
And see what all people have to give.
Be it hatred or be it love:
Always be kind;
Friends you know are hard to find.

Be a friend to everyone you now;
If you get hurt – don’t let it show.
With every spring; there comes a new fall,
Don’t lose your ground, stand tall!

Remember to be helpful, kind and true:
One day they’ll realize…
You’re a person too.

*************