Inside My Souls Vision

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The NEED: To FIND

*************

To stand alone or with a love -
­Nothing greater than to be oneself.
To have the courage to be alone;
If no one can give what you need.


NEED of love, of sharing, caring,
And not receiving
What one deserves.


One must FIND oneself: to be free.
To enjoy, to love, to laugh ­-
To have what one may not find in one
Who shares the same 'cage'.
Ones' destiny in life;
Is to live:
Not just exist.


I owe myself the joy to live life:
To the fullest.
If it is not to be with you;
Then I must find my life -­
Outside you.
To be content, is to be happy with
Oneself and now, I do not feel this
To the fullest.
If I must live without you;
Then. . .
...I must, and will - find a new life -
­A new beginning.


To satisfy me...
For I am number one now.
For me to be important - to me.



Well, it's new;
It's a beginning.
For me to be happy: and happy,
I will be, no matter how long it takes.


Because me...
I have a lifetime:
To love and live life!

*************